Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introduction

     Like most little girls, playing in my mom's bathroom was always on my daily to-do list. Waiting on her to leave for work or get hooked on a good Life Time movie, I would think about which products I wanted to get my hands on first. The fact that she was a Mary Kay consultant made it even better! Loads of products for me to try on and test out. I read the ingredients on cleansers and creams and swatched lipsticks and eyeshadows. If I was lucky enough I would get the chance to try stuff on neighborhood friends. As I got older I was taught how to properly apply makeup and was allowed to wear it to school. Eyeliner and colored gloss were my staples. Over the years my fascination has increased and here I am to share what I have learned with you!

Thanks for reading!
Kisses from your favorite rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment